Service, Warranty & Maintenance
We are proud of our products and the quality we deliver and therefore offer a (long) warranty on material, parts and labor.On the equipment we manufacture ourselves and the work we carry out ourselves.We even offer a lifetime warranty on many of our products and parts! This is unique in our industry and indicates that our knowledge and expertise translates into such confidence in quality that we can issue this guarantee. The overview below shows which warranty period applies to which material or part.
Our service does not end after the realization of the project. Even after realization, we are ready to answer all your questions. If you have a question about service or maintenance, please send your question to our service department. Provided with location, as clear as possible description and if possible a photo. They will advise and assist you to find a solution.
It is also possible to conclude a maintenance contract with us. Our advisers are happy to explain what is possible in this and are happy to provide you with some aftercare.Request more information about the maintenance contract
To be able to continue to offer this guarantee, a number of conditions apply:
- For example, it must be possible to demonstrate that demonstrable preventive maintenance has been carried out in accordance with our regulations and that parts are original.
- Wear due to normal use, discoloration and vandalism are excluded from the warranty.
The effect (splitting, splintering) of natural products, such as wood, is also excluded from the warranty.
- We reserve the right to deviate from the warranty conditions in case of extreme conditions of use.
- In the event that a device is not installed by us, we reserve the right to grant the warranty only after delivery by us.
- The warranty starts from the date of delivery or installation and expires in the event of resale. The warranty only covers defects in material and construction. Warranty only applies with correct installation and maintenance in accordance with our instructions. Warranty does not cover damage due to accidents, improper maintenance, wear and tear, improper use, vandalism, surface corrosion on metal parts or cosmetic matters such as discoloration.
- Half of the aforementioned warranty periods apply to products with direct or indirect contact with chlorinated or salt water. The same for products that are located in coastal areas less than 200 meters from water. The lifelong warranty period is in this situation maximized to 5 years.
- The warranty conditions of the relevant party apply to products from third parties.
All this information can also be found in our complete list of terms and conditions.
The warranty is lifelong (i.e. for the lifetime of the product, until the product is removed, relocated / decommissioned)on construction, roofs, posts, floors and walls made of:
- Coated aluminium and galvanized and coated aluminium and steel*
- Stainless Steel
- Recycled Plastics
- HMPE / LDPE
*connections of galvanized and coated aluminum and steel have a 10-year guarantee period
15 years warranty on constructions of
- Robinia (FSC® certified)
- Hardwood / Lauro Preto (FSC® certified)
- Hardwood / Lauro Itauba (FSC® certified)
- Polyester slides
10 years warranty on constructions of
- Pine Wood
10 years warranty on constructions and parts of
- Connections and parts of stainless steel
- Hard plastic parts
- Galvanised and coated Aluminium and Steel
5 years warranty on constructions and parts of
- Hercules rope
- Springs and ball bearings
- Ropes and nets
- Other wooden types
- Other metal types
2 years warranty on
- Moving parts
- Electronic parts