All financing tips at a glance:
- subsidy schemes
- local initiatives (a sponsored walk, a flea market, bake sales etc.)
- local entrepreneurs (coupon campaigns, sponsorship)
- service clubs (Rotary, Kiwanis, Lions, Civitan, Round Table etc.)
- crowdfunding (GoFundMe, Charitable, GoGetFunding etc.)
- lotteries (Big Club promotion, Jantje Beton)
Also do not forget to involve the children in this process as well. They often enjoy contributing to the collection of money and are happy to put energy in a funding project. This also creates greater involvement for the end result.
Contact us and we will be happy to discuss the possibilities for your project or put you in contact with the right people to achieve your goals.